- Discounts to the Annual Charter Oak Conference, the area’s premier conference providing the opportunity to earn up to 33 CME credits
- Diverse networking opportunities
- The opportunity to attend social events
- Discounts from a number of businesses including, student loan refinancing with Darien Rowayton Bank and discounts on Exam Master PANCE and PANRE reviews, 12% discount on purchases from Town Fair Tire, 20% off on-line orders from Stew Leonards, and a variety of savings from both Hertz and Avis/Budget exclusively for CONNAPA members.
- Frequent updates on political occurrences, updates on AAPA policy
- Stay abreast of all the legislative changes affected our profession in Connecticut
- Be part of an organization with designated representation in the state legislature
- Be a part of an organization lead by practicing PAs, may of them graduates of CT PA programs
- Eligibility for membership in the Connecticut State Medical Society
Influence National Efforts: Strong Links to AAPA
Through ConnAPA’s seats in the AAPA House of Delegates, influence national PA policy decisions.
Stay Informed: Access to Timely Answers
ConnAPA News & www.connapa.org inform you about issues facing PAs and Board actions taken to advocate for you.
Keep Your Career on Track: Employment Information
Members have easy access to both PA Job Link, a resource listing many current jobs, and networking opportunities with PA colleagues – the #1 way to land that perfect job.
Shape the Future of our Profession: Involvement Opportunities
Influence legislative issues through our key contact system and Capitol Wiz, grassroots e-advocacy.