PA membership in ConnAPA is crucial to maintain the important functions of the organization! The Connecticut Academy of PAs (ConnAPA) is the only state level, AAPA constituent organization, representing the PAs of Connecticut. ConnAPA was organized in 1975 to be the voice for Connecticut’s PAs, and since then has proudly done so. See the Advocacy page for more information how ConnAPA represents PAs. As well, ConnAPA annually organizes ones of the premier state academy CME conferences, which can be viewed further here.
ConnAPA membership additionally provides:
- Diverse networking opportunities and social events
- ConnAPA member exclusive Job Board to help secure that perfect position
- Regular updates from the Capital and on professional issues both local and nationwide
- Commercial discounts and benefits
- Representation and communication with the American Academy of PAs
- Assurance that PA interests are represented across a broad variety of relevant environments