$45 for the full length of education in a graduate or dual-degree PA program, through the first six months after graduation.
A person who is enrolled in a ARC-PA or successor agency recognized program.
Benefits of Membership
- Student representation on the ConnAPA Board of Directors from each Connecticut PA program
- Student focused engagement events such as program visits and student specific conferences
- Regular updates from the Academy on events and advocacy
- A strong voice at the Capital to advocate for PA practice which improves your clinical training opportunities
- Discounted rate for student attendance at the annual Charter Oak Conference
- Diverse networking opportunities and social events
- Member only Job Board to help you find the right employment opportunity for you
- Commercial discounts and benefits