$25 per year
A PA who, in accordance with Connecticut state law, is eligible for licensure in the State of Connecticut except that the individual has retired from active clinical practice and appeals for such status.
Such membership will be voted on by the Board of Directors for approval.
Benefits of Membership
- Voting privileges of the Academy (except for matters pertaining to the AAPA)
- Ability to run for ConnAPA Director at Large
- Regular updates from the Academy on events and advocacy
- A strong voice at the Capital to advocate for PA practice
- Discounted rate for the annual Charter Oak Conference
- Diverse networking opportunities and social events
- Commercial discounts and benefits