$125 per year
Any person, not qualified for other membership categories, who has demonstrated a desire to assist the Academy in furthering the goals and objectives of the Academy and the PA profession.
Such membership will be voted on by the Board of Directors for approval.
Benefits of Membership
- Regular updates from the Academy on events and advocacy
- A strong voice at the Capital to advocate for PA practice
- Discounted rate for the annual Charter Oak Conference
- Diverse networking opportunities and social events
- Member only Job Board to help you find the right employment opportunity for you
- Commercial discounts and benefits