- The term of office of the Secretary shall be two years and will be open for election on opposite years as the Treasurer.
- The Secretary’s responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Work with Executive Director to ensure recording of minutes for all ConnAPA Board of Directors meetings and general membership meetings.
- Ensure distribution of copies of minutes to all Board members within 30 days following the meeting.
- Cast the ballot for general membership in an uncontested election.
- Attend all Board and Academy business meetings.
- Execute all assigned responsibilities from the President and/or BOD.
- Receive proposed bylaws and policy changes for review and voting.