Charter Oak Conference 2022
We can’t wait to see you in Groton!
Check back here for full program, accreditation information, speaker highlights, sponsors and more!
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or Negative Covid-19 Test Required
- Attendees will be required to provide proof of vaccination as part of the online registration process.
- At this time, individuals are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or 2 weeks after a single dose vaccine
- For those individuals who are not vaccinated and still wish to attend in-person, proof of a negative RT-PCR test or Rapid Antigen test within 72 hours of conference check-in is required.
- At home, self-administered rapid antigen tests will not be accepted. Only rapid antigen test results provided by a third-party will be accepted.
- Please note that safety measures are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC and local authorities at the time of the conference. ConnAPA will update all registrants on all safety measures prior to the conference.