Term of Secretary shall be two years and will be open for election on opposite years as the Treasurer.
The Secretary’s responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Record minutes for all ConnAPA Board of Directors meetings.
- Distribute copies of minutes to all Board members within 30 days following the meeting
- Keep a record of all submitted material for BOD meeting review.
- Assure ConnAPA is reincorporated with the State of CT and maintain those records.
- Submit an annual report to the BOD of the accomplishment(s) of the BOD.
- Attest or witness the signature of BOD officers.
- Assure the notification of all BOD meetings.
- Cast the ballot for general membership in an uncontested election.
- Attend all officially designated Board of Directors meetings.
- Execute all assigned responsibilities from the President and/or BOD.