A. Term of office shall be for two years.
B. There shall be a minimum of five and a maximum of eight Directors
E. The Directors’ responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
1. Serve as liaison between the BOD and the constituency.
2. Submit a written or oral report at each BOD meeting as applicable.
3. Assist fellow officers as needed.
4. Submit an article at least annually for the ConnAPA newsletter. Each Director is responsible for at least one submission annually.
5. Attend all Board and Academy business meetings.
6. Uphold all the responsibilities of a Board Member as outlined in the ConnAPA Bylaws.
7. Serve as a member of a committee or committee chairperson if appointed.
8. Serve as ex officio member of the Legislative and CME Committees.